• Description: Buttery Company, specializes in lumber business, a plumbing supply outlet (Abilene, TX), a power lawn equipment distributor, an electrical supplier, and an extensive farming and ranching supplier in addition to retaining its traditional hardware business.
    • More Products No Keyword available...
    • Description: Acr Group, Inc. is engaged in the wholesale distribution of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration (Hvac) equipment, parts and supplies in the southeastern United States, Louisiana, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado and California. Approximately 35% of the Company's revenues are from sales of Hvac equipment; the remaining 65% of its sales is from installation supplies and service parts. Substantially all of its sales are to contractor dealers and institutional end users. As of April 30, 2006, Acr Group has 51 branches located predominantly in Sunbelt states. Acr Group, Inc., is a wholesale distributor of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) equipment and supplies such as duct pipe, tubing, and insulation made by manufacturers. Their products are sold to contractors and dealers for installation, repair, and maintenance of residential and commercial HVACR systems. General Information Year established 1990
    • More Products No Keyword available...
    • Description: Noland Company is a wholesale distributor of plumbing, air conditioning and electrical/industrial supplies, with branch facilities in a 13-state territory that ranges from Pennsylvania to Florida. It handles products of over 2,000 vendors and sells to thousands of customers in the commercial construction, residential construction and industrial markets of the southeastern United States. The Company also sells air conditioning equipment to customers in Panama and several South American countries. Noland Company is a whole seller of durable goods and sells the follwing products: plumbing and hydronic heating supplies, water heaters and purification equipment.
    • More Products No Keyword available...
    • Description: Electromedical equipment
    • More Products No Keyword available...
    • Description: WESCO International, Inc. is a distributer of electrical construction products. The company offers electrical supplies such as wiring devices, fuses, terminals, connectors, boxes, enclosures and marking equipment.
    • More Products No Keyword available...
    • Description: We Are A Professional Trading Company Which Specialized In Sale Heat Shrinkable Tube,pvc Tube And Cross-linked Wire In Guangzhou. Since Our Firm Founded In 2002, Oue Business Had Expanded In A Fast Speed! We Not Only Know The Chinese Market And Manufacturers, But Also The The Rest Of The World. Such As Amercia, Uk And Canda. So We Believe We Can Offer You Satisfied Products And Service!
    • More Products No Keyword available...
    • Description: No description available...
    • More Products No Keyword available...
    • Description: Our company is a leading I/E electronic company for the semiconductor/electronic component section and also the distributor of the famous Korea manufacturer for the finished product section(Bluetooth & Wireless products) in HK. For the electronic components section, we do sell a lot of various kinds of electronic components both in active & passive types in the application of telecommunication, computer, consumer products (audio & video) and the industrial aspects all over the world. "Efficiency & Reliable are our company's slogan."
    • More Products No Keyword available...
    • Description: No description available...
    • More Products No Keyword available...
    • Description: Electrical Distributor supplying Philips Products in the UK such as philips radios, philips televisions, philips speakers, philips irons, philips toasters, philips headphones, philips vacuum cleaners, philips accessories, philips mobile accessories, philips telephones, philips babycare, philips oralcare, philips dvd players, philips remote controls, philips fax machines, philips domestic appliances and consumer electronics
    • More Products No Keyword available...

Silver Banners