Terms and conditions
These Online Payment Terms apply to the use of the online payment transaction services (the Services) for the payment of certain types of transactions as made available by king Product Finder website.
These Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and king Product Finder. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking "I Accept".
Please note that the Online Payment Terms may be altered or added to by the Litigation department of kpfinder.com at any time that we determines necessary, with or without notice. Please, therefore, ensure that you read the Terms carefully on each occasion that you use the Services.
It is strongly recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes.
Online Payment Terms
- You may use the Services for the purposes of making payments to us where we offers the Services, provided that you do not:
- In any way damage or disrupt the Services/operation of the Services.
- Use the Services for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose.
- You warrant that:
- You are aged 18 or over
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
Provision/collection of information
- To provide information through electronic means, i.e. you agree to provide any relevant information, in the format and to the standards described for each transaction.
- That the information supplied by you will be retained in electronic form.
- To receive information through electronic means.
Exclusion/limitation of kpfinder.com liability
Use/availability of Services
- Your breach of your obligations under the Online Payment Terms.
- Intentional misuse of the Services.
- Your negligent acts or omissions.